• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to import & use a system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Cmon dude, there is no general help for importing...
Alos if you wanna import a system from hive, every system here got an explanation on how to.
If you still got problems, specifiy ur goddamn question...
if like every1 here thinking we can interpret the rest of your story into 1 sentence?
Try to think you would know how to do it and try to help some1 like you.
Yeah doesnt work because we know nothing!

facts:
-Which System
-GUI/Jass
-Whats your specific problem? Doesnt it work? Cant you copy the trigger? Do you get errors?

Level 10
Im so so so so sry guys. i still new at hive and wc3 editor. i've been searching for the guideline to import&use a system. but my time was limited. so i guess post a new thread will help. thank you so much for ur patient. -sry for my bad english-

Level 29
In GUI...
1. Go to FILE >> PREFERENCES >> GENERAL TAB, then check the "Automatically create unknown variables...."
2. Copy ALL the objects like units/abilities/buffs etc...AND the triggers to your new map...
3. If it doesnt work, then you did it wrong...
4. If you have 2 computers you can easily mirror the correct one...

In JASS/vJASS...
1. Download JassNewGenPack if the system is written in vJASS...
2. Do as the #2 in GUI method...
3. Well, most or 100% of JASS/vJASS systems/spells have very easy instructions, so read them...
4. If its not working, then you have done something wrong again...

If still you dont understand, then I suggest you to PM someone to help you...

Status
Not open for further replies.