• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to import naruto models?!!plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm working on a naruto map and i have all the models i want but i don't now how import them in wc3 world editor! i've watched many videos on youtube and i've read many posts NOTHING! (i have windows vista but i dont think that vista is the problem).

What's the problem?!

Level 10
Not sure if u downloaded the models off the HWS, but their is a tutorial on how to import models, here is a picture.
helppicturehwsyk1.png

You may have to include .blp paths to the model, the place where u downloaded the model should have information about that. Send any future model help requests to the World Editor Help Zone or Modeling & Animation.

Level 7
Umm, I know that you already posted a thread about this in the models and rescources page. But a problem like this shouldn't be in the introductions. Btw Welcome to the Hive! Oh and did you check if all the model paths are correct? Like removing the war3imported/ On the custom stuff?

Level 2
Yes, from the MDX files i remove the war3imported/example.mdx

AND from blp files i change it into Textures/example.blp.

I go to object editor make a new custom unit and change the "Art-model file" to the imported mdx file . i do the same with the image . Then i put the custom unit to the map ,save the map ,close it and open it again .....nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.