• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How to heal with a DDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I went trough 27 pages in the Damage Engine section and tried to google and didn't find a way to heal with a DDS, can someone show me a simple trigger how to achieve this.

Oh, IIRC you can't use that with a DDS?
Or maybe it was an earlier version of it.
:D
I've done "set life of unit = life of unit + X value" several times on maps with Bribes DDS.

I mostly do the thing I did because it's neat to be able to heal instead of take damage for 1 second, or something like that.

Level 19
From my understanding any -dmg = healing so. Cause unit to damage unit -dmg = heal. The problem I found is that it interupts non combat consumable stuff etc so it counts as taking damage. I might have done it wrong or missed some easy fix but thats where i am rn. i use bribes dmg engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.