• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to fix these leaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I used the JASS Cheker and it said that I have 2 leaks in my map. Idk what these lines and columns are so I don't know where exactly am I leaking, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't leak. Is it a false alarm or am I blind?

Type: location

1. war3map.j (line: 1605, column: 5)
2. war3map.j (line: 1605, column: 38)
3. war3map.j (line: 1605, column: 56)
  • Attack Blademaster
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Attack Blademaster
    • Actions
      • Set AttackPointBlademaster = ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 124.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
      • Set AttackGroupBlademaster = (Units within 87.00 of AttackPointBlademaster matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
      • Unit - Create 1 Hit Indicator 87 for Neutral Passive at AttackPointBlademaster facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 0.15 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in AttackGroupBlademaster) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in AttackGroupBlademaster and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (1.00 x (Real((Agility of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
              • Sound - Play RandomHeavySlice[(Random integer number between 1 and 3)] at 100.00% volume, located at AttackPointBlademaster with Z offset 0.00
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Triggering unit) has buff Burning Blade ) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in AttackGroupBlademaster and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing ((0.05 x (Real((Level of Burning Blade for (Triggering unit))))) x (Life of (Picked unit))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
                  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at AttackPointBlademaster using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIfb\AIfbSpecialArt.mdl
                  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
            • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_AttackPointBlademaster)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_AttackGroupBlademaster)
Type: location

1. war3map.j (line: 1801, column: 5)
2. war3map.j (line: 1801, column: 38)
3. war3map.j (line: 1801, column: 56)
  • Attack Demon Hunter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Attack Demon Hunter
    • Actions
      • Set AttackPointDemonHunter = ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 112.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
      • Set AttackGroupDemonHunter = (Units within 87.00 of AttackPointDemonHunter matching ((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
      • Unit - Create 1 Hit Indicator 87 for Neutral Passive at AttackPointDemonHunter facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 0.15 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in AttackGroupDemonHunter) Greater than 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in AttackGroupDemonHunter and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (1.00 x (Real((Agility of (Triggering unit) (Include bonuses))))) damage of attack type Chaos and damage type Normal
              • Sound - Play RandomHeavySlice[(Random integer number between 1 and 3)] at 100.00% volume, located at AttackPointBlademaster with Z offset 0.00
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_AttackPointDemonHunter)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_AttackGroupDemonHunter)

Level 37
Is it a false alarm or am I blind?
You're blind (;

• Set AttackPointBlademaster = ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 124.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
^ location leak

• Set AttackPointDemonHunter = ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 112.00 towards (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees)
^ location leak

Whenever you offset a location, remember that you are working with two locations.

Level 11
You're blind (;

^ location leak

^ location leak

Whenever you offset a location, remember that you are working with two locations.

OMG YES. Thanks a ton! I totally forgot I'm working with two locations there. Silly me.

Edit:

Damn.png

AGH this is more like it! So satisfying! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.