• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to fix my Warcraft? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hi there. Recently, I got some new .mpq from one of Wow Ripped sites, and I just replaced the Warcraft Patch .mpq with it. What I got was 200 megabytes .mpq file, with much of W.o.W. models that actually worked in the Warcraft! Like, Warcraft IV.

Then, I realized that I can't get into any game on the Warcraft Battle net, or Garena! It looks like I have no maps, because it appears I have to download them over and over again, and when the counter reaches maximum, it drops me out of any game! I found an ordinary Warcraft patch .mpq on the internet and replaced that WoW ripped one. Still, I've got same issues! Damn! I wonder how to fix that error! Sadly, my CD is broken in half, and deleting or re-downloading Warcraft is not a solution, because I have the original one. Also, I have the newest Warcraft 3 patch. Anyone can help me please? :vw_sad:

Well it cost 15€ here as well but we need to work whole day to earn only 10€
Our country is fucked, good internet connection can be find only in larger cities!
Also we need to pay from 15€ (around 1MB) to 40€ (around 4 MB) per month for it :sad:

I suggest to contact blizzard or ask friend to download game from Blizzard for you!
If nothing else helps use some internet caffe (Idi u forum jbt, pored tesle ti je ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.