• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

how to extract the skin of a model of gmax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
people I have a doubt aki, I created a sword in gmax i wanted to move her to the wc3. converted it to MDX, so far so good.
when I opened it in the War3ModelEditor was all in black and I went to search the textures of the sword to convert to BLP but not found how to extract them from the model in gmax. remembering that I colored her in the gmax, I did not use photoshop or other, so do not have separated textures.
heeeeeeelp

Level 2
oh it's really bad :/
i don't know how to create the textures of the sword, do you know some tutorial? I only find how to edit the textures of an existing model,but i want to create my own texture of the sword.

Level 2
but my sword is not from wc3, i do for myself. i can edit texture of other thing to use in my sword? '0' have to be of an sword of equal form or anything can be used??
if the awnser is yes and anything can be used, do you have a tutorial explaining how to do this???
excuse me for being noob :/

Status
Not open for further replies.