• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How to Detect Healing Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So i want to know how to know how much the unit's Healing Done..

Applicable in all abilities.. and i don't to trigger it as to every individual abilities..

A summary on the other hand..

Any type of healing done as long as the player gains a health..

Level 29
You'd have to periodically (every 0.03) check every unit's HP, and compare it to its previous value, then save it in a variable.

You should only use this method if you're going to have one hero per player, any more and you should rather trigger all heals.

Thats a good idea lol. I figured triggering the healing would be more efficient. Is this only more efficient when there is 1 unit per player ?

Level 25
Thats a good idea lol. I figured triggering the healing would be more efficient. Is this only more efficient when there is 1 unit per player ?

That's just a general figure. It will vary per PC of course, and based on what other trigger systems there are.

It will "work" for hundreds or even thousands of units, but I wouldn't use it for more than a few dozen (for performance reasons).

Level 29
That's just a general figure. It will vary per PC of course, and based on what other trigger systems there are.

It will "work" for hundreds or even thousands of units, but I wouldn't use it for more than a few dozen (for performance reasons).

oo ok i was just looking for efficiency wise lol. Thats good to know tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.