• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] How to create these triggers and couple of questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
1. how to do that: I have hero who own 6cannons(items) in inventory. 1Cannon Damage is 100.This is normal munition.I need to make Ice munition and then cannons should have damage 400.This is an example :)
Cannon ability is PHOENIX FIRE you know i am sure :wink:.

So I need only change damage 4times bigger and change missile into ice.It is an ability :) after using ability.If ability is off damage multiplier of cannos wilbe normal not 4 times bigger.

2. How to make inventory of total 35.Is it possible?

Level 5
1. what do u mean by 6 cannon? 6 DIFFerent cannon in inventory u mean?
pls make it clear the first question, so it can be answered exactly how u want to know..

2. yes it is possible,
i ever saw a system like that, but im not sure how to make it in GUI

Level 6
yes every cannon(item) can be other one can have damage 100 one 75(examle)

what i need to do: Ability Turn on all cannons will be 4x stronger ability will be off all cannons will be normal :) and every shot will cost mana if it is possible understand now?

Level 6
Well, I don't really understand your first question.

To your second question, I believe it is possible. Although it would be difficult to make it MUI. Im guessing hashtables would be the way to go with it.
To scroll through the Inventory, you could make the last slot an item that would run a trigger when clicked, the trigger would remove the current items in the inventory and put in 5 new items. I say 5 cause you need the one spot for the dummy item.

but, there probably is better ways of doing it, i'm still fairly new to coding in wc3

Level 6
Ok i have idea how to make 35 cannons.... i wanna make 1cannon +1cannon item will be splitted into 1 cannon but how to do it?? :)

I want something like this: I drop with my hero 2 cannons (equal type) in region, then i lost 500 credits and in the region will be splitted that cannon :) how to?

and i found next want i need to my map: hmm i created an ability.If player 1(red) use an ability he will lost 50credits it is okay.But if player have less than 50credits ability can not be used.How to do that? i tried to do it... but i had problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.