• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to create custom units with string fields?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I knew what this was at one point, but cannot find it now. Simply typing "H000" or other raw IDs will not work for this. There is some specific code, such as "custom_human_campaign_01." Even the base units have varying strings that do not match their actual names or IDs. For example, furbolg ursa warrior is furbolgursamajorwarrior.

Anyone have a list of these internal string names for each units, and more importantly the naming scheme for custom units? Thank you.

Level 7
I know what the raw data code names of the units were. Typing H000 is not good enough to get it in strings.

Regardless, I have found out what I needed. The arbitrary code is typing custom_ first before the raw data code, so H000 becomes custom_H000.

Status
Not open for further replies.