1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Spell] How to create a damage aura?

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by matin45, Jun 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I wanna create a spell that damages nearby enemies based on healing aura spell and I tried to do it but I did not succeed.Where do you think my problem is?
    This is picture of the spell: Untitled.png

2. Chaosium

Chaosium

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Try adding "organic" to the targets allowed or remove debris to see if that changes anything

3. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, problem is not targets, It's works but only affect wounded units.
    I think this is for the base ability healing ward. How to solve it?

4. Pyrogasm

Pyrogasm

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Use permanent immolation as a base ability instead. Negative regeneration abilities don’t give kill credit or gold when they kill units so they are not the preferred solution.

5. Bribe

Bribe

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    To add to what @Pyrogasm wrote, the reason why the negative regeneration isn't working is because said enemy units aren't actually damaged until their HP drops below max. The game isn't built to handle negative regeneration, so what it's doing is detecting if a unit needs to be regenerated. If it's at Max HP, even if the regeneration is negative, WarCraft 3 doesn't think that it's supposed to be applying regeneration.

6. matin45

matin45

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks Friends.