• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to change the colours of the Chain Lightning spell or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need a request from somebody on how to make the Lightning of the Chain Lightning spell change colours.
P.S:This is really important.

Level 5
I am pretty sure it's just a .blp file with th chain lightning image. You can probably make your own and then import it into your map.

Level 6
Kanaru said:
I am pretty sure it's just a .blp file with th chain lightning image. You can probably make your own and then import it into your map.
Em.I want to change the Lightning model colours of Chain Lightning.

Level 5
Isn't that exactly what I said?

If you're able to edit the .blp, which is an image file used in WarCraft 3 and other Blizzard games, you can change it to anything you want.

In that case, if you want to make blue lightning red, use Photoshop (or another imaging program) and colorize it red.

Ready and done.

Level 25
Didn't I post this somewhere else?

Lightning effects are interesting. The available ones are listed in a text file in WC3, the name of which I can't remember. This is due to them being models that can reach any size at all

So you'll need to edit that file, which I don't remember the name of at the moment

Level 6
Mecheon said:
Didn't I post this somewhere else?

Lightning effects are interesting. The available ones are listed in a text file in WC3, the name of which I can't remember. This is due to them being models that can reach any size at all

So you'll need to edit that file, which I don't remember the name of at the moment
THen search for it and then tell me.

Level 6
Hei donut3.5,can you tell me how to change the Lightning
anf Chain Lightning effects?I saw a changed effect of Chain Lightning at a screenshot where Daelin created the Dark Storm spell.And,you should assist Mecheon in searching that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.