• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how to change so hero not is free at start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
i want all heroes to cost money at start what do i change and under where do i add hero to game play constants ....

and how i also change so to revive hero is free :S

and how to change to get more gold to acolyte and wisp i mean in the abilitys :S

Last edited:
Level 3
O.k. Open up the Object editor (The helmet looking icon on the World Editors Tool Bar) Now select the "Unit" tab and go down, to your unit select it then scroll down on the units stats until you find "Gold Cost - 400" and Lumber Cost - "60" (Prices Vary) and make them "0". That should make revival free also.

Right. . . Now to make a "Worker" harvest more all you need to do is once again is open up the "Object Editor" go to the "Abilities" tab this time. Double Click on the race for example to change the Wisp's amount of wood harvested. I double click on the "Night Elf" folder now find Gather(Wisp Gold and lumber) now look over at the stats and find Data- Lumber Per Interval 5 change the 5 to whatever you want them to harvest, and that is it so its easy and simple. Please try playing around with the WE before you ask these questions. . .

Level 19
lol dude what r u talking about i want a hero to cost for example 1200 and normaly the first hero is free ok!?

i mean how i do so the hero is not free at start the first one u buy ?

and i dident say lumber interval i said gold!

how i change that he get more gold and same for undead :S

Level 13
the gold mining abilities are in object editor -> abilities, just look at undead and nightelf abilities, shouldn't be hard to find, and for your heroes, remove all of them from gameplay constants and leave the action "Limit traing of heroes to 1 per hero-type" in your trigger editor

Level 3
hmm every one say diffrent .... but this gold thing is very hard... i dont find what to change in the gather gold lumber :S

how i change gold there...

about wisp lumber its obviously in wispgather the 2 data values, and about the acolyte gold i dont think u can change it.

4 acolyte, go2 object editor, under ability tab, under undead, under units, there is a "Blighted goldmine ablilty".. in that ablilty find the "Data-Gold per Interval" the default value 4 it is 10 change it 2 wateve ru want!
4 wisp go2 object editor, under ability tab, under night elf, under units, there is a "entangled goldmine ability" ... in that ability, find the "Data-Gold per interval"... well i'll stop here, and let u figure out the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.