• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to alter rain of chaos spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:fp:hi ive ben trying to alter the art and make it so more objects fall but it just wont work can someone plz help?
:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 6
that spell calls another spell (inferno). to edit it, make a copy of inferno (if you need the original), edit it and make rain of chaos use a new inferno spell.

it is unknown to me whether it is possible to cast any other spell from rain of chaos. i haven't tried but bunch of guys have reported failure.

Level 19
well the point here is infernal birth - rain of fire - blizzard have falling animations. so they play their animation to fall down
Since other models dont have a falling model like them. You can edit them to add falling animation (bah)
Or you can create a dummy unit to fire a projectile with objects model from up to down. This one requires some experience in trigger editor. But its the best way as I know
Good map makings to you

Status
Not open for further replies.