• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How should i do so that 1 unit can pick up an item and another can't ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi there.
I wan't help with something
How should I do so that one unit can pick up an Item and another can't ?
Let's say that I want The Paladin to be able to pick up claws of attack and The Blademaster should not be able to pick it up, how should I be able to do that ?

Level 4
No dunno how to do that :/
and it is not that a unit should pick it up... I have 6 units who are able to pick up weapon models in my map, and 2 of 'em are Arthas and Grom, and neither of them fights with the weapon in the right hand and the shield in the left... both of them grab both of their hands on the weapon, and that makes the shield look ridiculous... I don't want them to be able to pick up shields

Level 7
Event:
Unit aquires item
condition:
And (unsing multiple conditions)
[Or (using multiple conditions)
Unit-type comparison - Unit-type of triggering unit equals to Arthas
Unit-type comparison - Unit-type of triggering unit equals to Grom]
Item comparison - Item being Manipulated equals to shield
Actions:
Issue drop item order - Order triggering unit to drop Item being manipulated

I actually cant access my we so i wrote it out of my mind
if you got problems with it i can give you a better description later aaah and works only with one shield ofc
but you can add multiple shield if you use another AND condition

Status
Not open for further replies.