• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do you remove effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
While playing around with the pandaren "storm element" I figured out that even if I make it's attacks melee, it will still hit people with lightning bolts (close range lightning bolts or something similar).

I wanted to know how I remove it. (I believe it's the same effect as the archmage, mountain king, blood mage and something else. However, I believe that that's blood).

I'd be very grateful if anyone could answer this.

Note to others... I always do a search on google first. Only thing is that that excuse for a search is pathetic, I mearly look at the first few pages. Why ? So I can feed you with rep that's why.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
If it attacks with a lightning bolt like chain lightning, remove the ability that causes that appon attack.

If it attacks using a lightning effect, then change the attack type to instant which most melee units use or replace the effect with one you want under combat fields in the object editor under the attack that it is using.

Also you can not give anyone any rep that counts as you yourself only have 1.

Level 3
I can't seem to get it to work :confused:
I did those things and I just can't get it to work.
Could anyone give me the lines I have to put because it still uses that effect.

Level 6
i dont think u need triggers to solve that. Perhaps u should just check the object editor under the part of projectile art (change it to none) and change the projectile speed to 0. finally follow those tips mention above except the part of putting it to instant (that what rifleman and siege engine use not most melee), change it to normal instead. that should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.