• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do we trigger double click on items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I haven't tried actually seeing around but I'm asking in case someone's tried it before already.
Usually if we click once it selects the item to use then the second click would be on the target. But if we double click it will simply attempt to use the item on itself and tell us "must target unit"...

Thoughts?

Level 21
I haven't tried actually seeing around but I'm asking in case someone's tried it before already.
Usually if we click once it selects the item to use then the second click would be on the target. But if we double click it will simply attempt to use the item on itself and tell us "must target unit"...

Thoughts?

Add item to the targets list of the ability.
If that can't be done, then empty the targets list instead(pretty sure it works with channel, might also work with others)

Status
Not open for further replies.