• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

How do u protect your map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need to now how to to protect your map becuase i just dont want people to change like 1 little thing a say its there map or anything else like that

Level 5
VGsatomi said:
By not submitting it.

.....(sorry, had to say that at least once) :twisted:

Hahahaha nice try VGsatomi yes thats right, to protect your map but not submitting it, just play yourself,

Dark_Panther dude you can not talk about protectin/unprotectin maps on this site, go to other site and ask, i understand you ofcourse good triggers map need to protect but you're in the wrong place bro, well if you really need than email me at [email protected] there 3 ways to do,,,,,,,,,,, up to you!

Level 7
Dark_Panther said:
i need to now how to to protect your map becuase i just dont want people to change like 1 little thing a say its there map or anything else like that

make ur map so original and complicated that when a, lets call them, 'dumb editor' looks at it their fall over unconcious

Level 13
Raptor-- said:
Dark_Panther said:

make ur map so original and complicated that when a, lets call them, 'dumb editor' looks at it their fall over unconcious

LOL, now THAT's a good map protection :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.