• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do I unhide the "units list" under the unit preview screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRious

M

MrRious

Hello there. I've been using the World Editor for many, many years and only now have I noticed that there's a feature missing, that used to be present back when I started playing with it. There used to be a unit list similar to the one in the objects editor, right under the unit preview screen (pic related).

I know it's not too useful, but I want it to be there for nostalgic reasons. Any way to turn it back on? I'm pretty sure I must have hidden it somehow.

Attachments

• LIST.png
    LIST.png
    990.7 KB · Views: 31
Level 19
Check the settings/preferences, you will find some interesting stuff there. I like for example to change comments to red, trigger texts to magneta/or purple? and custom scripts to blue and turn on random seed. Trigger text helps a lot if you turn on, turn off a lot of triggers or add events.

I know you can have multiple toolboxes aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.