• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] How do i supposed to add mp regen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Yeah Adiktuz is right, just take brilliance aura, turn percentage off then target self only and add that to the hero, the rest is aesthetics

Level 5
If you're bored you can also create a unit group, add units to that group and use event - every x seconds of the game
loop - pick every unit in unit group
add (y* level of ability for picked unit) mana to picked unit's current mana

Level 33
Well, to open a topic about "theres a few that do the trick" one of them by using triggers :)
But, anything that is from Object Editor > Trigger Editor as it is the more efficient
A triggered critical strike is less efficient than default critical strike by the Object Editor
I'm talking about that efficiency and don't talk about that eye-candy of the spell itself because anything that starts with a "custom-made", that is surely to be more cooler than the original ones :)

Level 4
If you're bored you can also create a unit group, add units to that group and use event - every x seconds of the game
loop - pick every unit in unit group
add (y* level of ability for picked unit) mana to picked unit's current mana
well the thing is there is more than one player, and there is more than one unit, and there is more than one trigger. so when i put this all trigger, 10 player, tons of units, tons of trigger, tons of group.. i want no lag in my game :ogre_icwydt:
The ability Mana Regeneration, change it to target only self, and click the dependancy "is a percent" equal to false, then change how much you want regenerated.
Oh well lol how i forget this
(also +rep to everyone inc. pedo-ghost)

Status
Not open for further replies.