• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i make save/load trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would like to make a map with save/load triggers i just don't know how to do the trigger(s).

Please help.

Last edited:
Level 9
Save load codes are probably one of the hardest things to make in warcraft 3, but this is the best tutorial out there that saves just about anything.

Save/Load Code

Be warned though, this may give you a major headache. I made a smaller and simpler load code for my diablo 2 map which works and is nowhere near as hard as this, but it isn't encrypted which means if people try hard enough they can crack the code.

Level 9
Also, if you make a code and don't want to encrypt (change the numbers to letters, randomize them) you can make a checking number somewhere in the code that uses an algebraic formula that only the creator of the map will know. For more information contact me by pm

Status
Not open for further replies.