• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How do i make a multi board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
How do i make a multi board for my map my map is afootmen frenzy map i want the multi to say the amount of kills a

something like this? i attached the test map and pic about variables

• Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.50 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)))) rows, titled Kills
      • Set Multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
              • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
            • Then - Actions
              • Set TempNumber = (TempNumber + 1)
              • Set PlayerPosition[(Player number of (Player((Integer A))))] = TempNumber
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row TempNumber to (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
              • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row TempNumber to 10.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row TempNumber to 0
              • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row TempNumber to 4.00% of the total screen width
            • Else - Actions
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
  • Increase kill by 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit owned by Neutral Hostile Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set playernumber = (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))
      • Set Kill[playernumber] = (Kill[playernumber] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row PlayerPosition[playernumber] to (String(Kill[playernumber]))

Attachments

• multiboardmap.w3x
    17.9 KB · Views: 110
  • test.JPG
    test.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.