• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do you remove icons from a multiboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i realized when making my multi board that even when you make icon <empty string> there is still an icon. i am wondering how you remove it becus ive seen in other games they dont have icons at all. plz reply back, the soon the better!:spell_breaker:

Level 4
thot bout it BUUUT the multiboard is partially translucent, guess ill remove trans then do that.... ty

{EDIT 1}
found solution!!!!! under actions multiboard-set item display style, you can show or hide icons and/or text!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! ty(i think)

{EDIT 2}
oh gosh.... but i have to hide for each column and row, i got 12 rows and 4 columns.... 48 actions :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 3
No, you dont have to do it for every column. You see, the trigger editor has a nifty feature. If you set the values for the column and row to 0, it will apply the effect on EVERY column/row. It would look like this:

• Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons.

Level 4
WHAT!!!!! yooooooour kidding, you mean i wasted 3-5 hours on actions on width and removing icons for each section....................:sad:

{EDIT}
oh well i moved on, im now onto units and dialog
Game: Inevitable Massacre
Terrain: 100%
Units: 5%
Triggers: 40%

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
As a hint friend, I would put the "game... terrain... units... triggers" progression in your signiture, that way you just update it in your UserCP and it shows on all your posts, so you don't have to put it everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.