• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How Do i Import Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Uhh, yeah please answer this post someone. i got the same problem... cant remember how it works... and there is no tutorial on this page

There are probably loads of tutorials about how to import skins, but I can't remember any links right now.
anyway
first of all, you need the expansion pack, The Frozen Throne, otherwize it won't work.
you open the map you want to import a skin in to, then you open the import manager, you import a skin.
then all you have to do is give the skin the right path to the model it should use, save the map, close the map, close WE, and open everything again.
It should work

Level 7
ok uh i have another question. on the skin dl section it shows a path ( Textures\BlackDragon.blp )(for me) and i put that in the category ''full path'' i did what you said yet it still doesnt work just gives me a big green cube and says casnt load it. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.