• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can you be a Moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
actually, you have 3 moderators on every section (as far as ive seen) except for the art, JASS and tools places. just an observation, but those spots are unnessicary because you dont get stuff like you do for models.

Level 13
tiki does, but sopho doesnt. tiki is wayyyyyyyyyy too picky. but, it is the will of the people (more like moderators)

Level 8
i dont delete art...

im not picky, i just cant stand looking at all these noobs horribly made icons that make me wanna puke when i see them, but instead my ass swells up and i release a loud fart of anger at those icons...

btw kerrigan u dont know nothing

Level 8
VGsatomi said:
I dunno...Tiki has some issues...

Sopho is 12 and he acts a lot more mature.

i dont have issues, i just like flaming noobs...
cause there annoying and dont know anything...

sopho is just helping, if i wanted to help i wud but instead i dont...

and im mod since im the only one at this whole site who can make decent freehand icons, and tahts y...

i dont have issues, i just like flaming noobs...
cause there annoying and dont know anything...

sopho is just helping, if i wanted to help i wud but instead i dont...

and im mod since im the only one at this whole site who can make decent freehand icons, and tahts y...
not to mention the fact that you make wormskull look like wayne brady(since i know you probably couldnt get that, it means that you make him look really nice).

so what if you make decent icons, i see some other icons a lot better than yours and theyre not moderators. and who cares? its not like the icons are the most popular resource on this site.

Level 13
lol. bribes under the table eh? being a moderator would be intresting because you cant to be one of those wishy washy people who cant decide to delete something. its like, if it sucks, delete it, if its good glad hand the maker and life goes on. pretty easy right?

Level 8
Mecheon said:
Tiki, if you can make decent freehand icons, then how come every icon in the icons section made by you is a shitty recolour?

Think about it

recolors, i dont do recolors thank you...

i know mine are cnp because these are my crappy ones...

alll my icons are for ROR MOD, UNION MOD and DWARVES AND GOBLINS so there not for release...

if u look at my tutorial u will know i can make icons, noob.

Level 13
Sopho, a 12 year old kid?

It kinda sucks when you think about how a 12-year old with a modem and a flashy sig, becomes a mod and says a lot of negative things about other people's work. (I'm talking about Sopho) I kinda thought he was older than me, then I could respect him more, but even if he acts mature he still has judment issues, and doesn't understand the world to the same aspect that others do. I wanted to mod once, and still do, but its not that important, though I did get a little annoyed when I learned how Sopho was 12 and is moderator with 2,000 comments, I don't think he has anything better to do. No offense to anyone who thinks differently about my comments. Skins arn't exactly perfect either. PS: In case anyone noticed, some people dem poor work a "Konblade", meaning that it's as bad as my skins.(Which are improving)

Level 21
Re: Sopho, a 12 year old kid?

Konblade said:
It kinda sucks when you think about how a 12-year old with a modem and a flashy sig, becomes a mod and says a lot of negative things about other people's work. (I'm talking about Sopho) I kinda thought he was older than me, then I could respect him more, but even if he acts mature he still has judment issues, and doesn't understand the world to the same aspect that others do. I wanted to mod once, and still do, but its not that important, though I did get a little annoyed when I learned how Sopho was 12 and is moderator with 2,000 comments, I don't think he has anything better to do. No offense to anyone who thinks differently about my comments. Skins arn't exactly perfect either. PS: In case anyone noticed, some people dem poor work a "Konblade", meaning that it's as bad as my skins.(Which are improving)

My posts are comments may sound " negative " to you but are actually not. If you think carefully to what is say, you'll understand. I am not a spammer and age doesnt matter.

Level 7
sopho doesn't spam. btw, the age isn't that important. before having read it in a thread, i thought sopho would be around 16-17 year old, as he acts (and posts :wink: ) very mature. think about it :wink:

Level 9
Konblade, considering that all skinners on this site sucks compared to the standard as of today, you're work is in need of a word to describe it.
And duh, i cant bring proof that you acted immature in comments, since they are deleted now.

Level 12
I just became a moderator only because I kept my comments clean mainly and I don't spam like some people do.

@Tiki: Flaming noobs? Pathetic. I think you need a break from the internet.

@konblade: I'm 14 and supposedly I would never wine about such a thing. You don't have a right to say Sopho comments are negative and stupid since there is absolutely nothing wrong about them. Sopho's right about them and I don't think that's immature either.

Status
Not open for further replies.