• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how can i run a disk check on a non system disk before starting windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
if you have no ideas i will just need to figure something out myself. here is what i did. i first ordered a defrag of it. then i ordered a scan while the defrag was running. because of the defrag it could not scan and asked if i wanted to plan a scan for next boot.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You can't expect him to know the solution to everything. There's nothing wrong about asking questions just as long as it is not in violation with site rules.

Level 25
You can't expect him to know the solution to everything. There's nothing wrong about asking questions just as long as it is not in violation with site rules.
No, but we do expect him to be able to search for things and accept the answers given to him.
Every thread he makes goes something like "how do I do X" someone answers: "do this" and he says: "Can't be done!!1"
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/search/1530721/

:>

Reactions: pyf
Status
Not open for further replies.