• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blue screen....my god

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a blue screen when playing warcraft 3 then counter strike.... thats 2 times...after doing some searching it seemed to have something to do with virtual audio cable that i downloaded but i removed it before this all happened...i know it installed some driver so how the hell do i fix this? I don't want to delete anything by accident in system folder or anything.
I thought i could use a recovery disk to repair my computer but since it's vista it's fucking stupid. I pop disk in and at startup i have no idea how to ''run'' the disk i tried pressing F8 and choosing repair but it just started windows normally...I need help ASAP this is god damn blue screen.
Maybe it's not VAC but im sure it is i just want to get rid of blue screen or i am fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.