• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i play gaia at Garena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello i am old garena gaia player i had 44 level assassin but i format my pc.(Sorry for bad English , hope you understand me ).So i wanna play again with new nickname , but i cant see the Game button at Garena+ can some1 help me about it ? Please im honestly love this ORPG.So wanna play with other Gaia lovers . Can some1 help me ?

http://i.hizliresim.com/8lzaZV.jpg Here is the problem.

Level 2
Join with ent connect
OR install eurobattle

Garena is still a decent place to find players, you just need to have a different way to join games.

I am currently hosting on ENT every day. You can add me on ID: 117277201.

What is ENT ? can you tell me - it is a program or something ?

I understood thank you.But must i download anything for eurobattle without install ?

Where this gaia players play together ?

Level 8
ENT is warcraft 3 public bot hosting service. All you need to do is register for free on the site and you can use the public bot to host any map you want across all realms. They also have a little java program to join their games called ent connect which I linked on the previous post (if you don't have b.net, garena or eurobattle).

But must i download anything for eurobattle without install ?

I'm not sure what this means. Download eurobattle from the link in previous post then create an account. You will see a eurobattle icon on your desktop, enter it then go to battle.net. Login with the account you just created.

Level 2
ENT is warcraft 3 public bot hosting service. All you need to do is register for free on the site and you can use the public bot to host any map you want across all realms. They also have a little java program to join their games called ent connect which I linked on the previous post (if you don't have b.net, garena or eurobattle).

I'm not sure what this means. Download eurobattle from the link in previous post then create an account. You will see a eurobattle icon on your desktop, enter it then go to battle.net. Login with the account you just created.

Thanks for good answers i can play from ENT , learned a lot of things.But where this gaia players play ? like easy_8765 i remember that guy.Or Todeszwiebel i was playing with him while i at garena.
There are a little bit player for gaia at ENT. I know there are 2 much people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.