• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can i open 2 Wolrd editors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Off-Topic - I saw somewhere that galaxy editor will use some kind of libraries so more than 1 ppl can work on a map at the sime time. So, probably would be possible to open 2 editors. If not officially, someone would probably hack it.

Level 2
Actaully i also read somewhere that you can open 2 worldeditors? but how ever you can copy/paste from one to the other and visa versa

Level 13
Ok first off, for what he wants to do Bribes answer is the only way to make it work, with easy copy paste spells. Believe me i know.

Also you can open 2 W.E on the same computer. However not on the same machine, If you install a VM Box or VM ware on your computer you can install xp or whatever and install wc3 on that also and have 2 W.E's open at once on the same computer, i've done it.
Also you can copy and paste from main windows to the VM but not all WE stuff can be copy pasted between them like normal windows applications im afraid.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.