• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How about some Artist help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey Hive! I yet again have another request for all you 2D artist, ill keep the details simple, its basically a game poster
Images included:
1ouj5t.jpg

Clouds_fog_Texture_by_AshenSorrow.jpg

Basically i want the big Blizzard logo at the top of the poster in the middle, and i want there to be a black background with fog all around the poster, But not as thick as the picture provided, so the fog needs to be weak but still noticeable

Level 28
Hmm.. so you just want Blizzard written on this fog and some dark fog around the text?
Simple, you have photoshop? Go to Select, Color Range, black colors or something like that. Now it will select everything except the "Blizzard" words. Click the delete button. Now drag a square over the whole picture, copy and paste it onto the Fog picture. Make it bigger to fit in perfectly... but you may lose quality if you make it bigger so I'd suggest just making the fog picture smaller. You're done. Ooops, if you want to darken the fog around Blizzard, go on the Fog layer, you will get the pasted Blizzard text as a new layer, and ... pick a brush, make it black and reduce the opacity to make it a little bit ethereal so that it doesn't fully cover everything you draw on. Paint around "Blizzard". Done. If you have any more questions, please ask me in VM cuz I won't be checking the Forums section a lot.

Level 10
No i mean i need a A3 size poster, with the blizzard logo at the top, the whole A3 must have a black back ground and the background must have dim fog all around it with the blizzard logo placed on top of everything

Level 12
Here's a shrink-ed preview.
attachment.php

is this what you want? :eekani:
I've uploaded the A3 size in rar since the maximum dimension upload for on image is 2000pixels.

EDIT: ninja'd by Vladadamm. O.O

EDIT2: apparently I miss-read. you meant on top SIDE of the image, not ON TOP of the whole thing. lol

Attachments

• A3.rar
    3.8 MB · Views: 61
  • A3preview.jpg
    A3preview.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 231
Level 12
okay. wait up. ^^" just onlined.

EDIT: just realised that I deleted the files. D: I'll remake it tomorrow. Gotta go now.

EDIT2: Vladadamm has finished your request. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.