• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hell of a thick fog model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey there,

is there an awesome and splendid person who would create a thick fog model for me?

I want to use it in the same manner as in the picture.

I use alpha tile and need the fog to hide the ugly black whatever. Tried existing models but to no much success.

I can offer reputation points, your name in credits in my ground breaking project and eternal place in my heart

Thanks

Attachments

• 151146_screenshot_26_l.jpg
    151146_screenshot_26_l.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 78
If you fill out this form I can post it on the Hive's request exchange and me or someone else will be able to do it for you :)
Code:
[box="Request"]
Request title: //describe your request in the simplest form
Request type: //(3D Model, 2D Art, Icon, Script, Terrain, or Other)
Request subtypes: //Animation, Re-skin, Spell, etc. (use all relevant)

Description: //Here you will describe everything you want to the best of your ability. Try to clearly state the things that you want and what you don't want

Use: //Here you will describe why you need this request, what it will be used for, how, and everything relevant

[hidden="Relevant material"] //Here you will post all of the relevant media like pictures and the links that are needed to download things if applicable.
[/hidden]
[/box]

Level 14
It spreads awareness on the existence of the new request exchange section/project.

It is an invitation to join a distinct request management system that could raise the chances of the particular request getting fulfilled.

What exactly is wrong with that? We cannot assume that every requester knows of this new section, it's worth to check for their interest, don't you think?

Then if the requester wants, he'll fill in the form for the exchange section on his own.

Level 10
Now now gentlemen, no need to argue here. It is worth trying, I didn't know about it

If you fill out this form I can post it on the Hive's request exchange and me or someone else will be able to do it for you :)

Here you go

Request

Request title: Thick white or blue-ish fog model that hides what is beneath it
Request type: 3D model
Request subtypes:

Description: I need the fog to be of same thickness on all sides and to get thinner only upwards. The main point is that the fog needs to effectively hide everything underneath it, that is the most important thing.

Use: It will be used to hide the black 'nothingness' that appears after using alpha tile. It will be used in practiacaly same matter as pick related

151146_screenshot_26_l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.