• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Fog Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Some time ago i saw somewhere on the forums an simple model edit of the UTM's fog model, where the fog was black. Such effect can't be made in object editor, as the UTM's original fog model would become transparent.

I tried using the search engine, but with no success. I don't remember well, but i think it was ~Void~'s work, although it was not this one that i've found:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/heropaladin-49948/?prev=search=glow&d=list&r=20

I remember it was not this one because the thread had a screenshot with something written with the black fog. Also, as i know lots of people have tried, i can't open the fog model in Mago's Model Editor because of the colision shape ;p

Does anyone knows where i can find that model/edit that model?

Edit: Also, an add-on question, does anybody knows what's the path to the environment fog? (the one using the fog action, z-style, linear bla bla bla)

Status
Not open for further replies.