• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

House

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first skin. go hard on me i need to learn how to do it right! lol, yeah give me some feedback..

Keywords:
home, house, roof, building, farm
Contents

House (Texture)

Reviews
20:02, 6th Sep 2008 Hawkwing: [Rejected] Not enough freehand.

M

20:02, 6th Sep 2008
Hawkwing:
[Rejected]
Not enough freehand.

Ki

Ki

Level 7
This is excellent work, especially for a first skin. Only thing you might want to consider changing is the team color, but honestly I don't know what else you would want to put it with because everything looks so good with its color. But I guess that will work fine. This is great.

go hard on me i need to learn how to do it right! lol, yeah give me some feedback..
yay a newb that doesnt act like a n00b! maybe there is hop for this site. as for the skin, the theme fits well, but the reflection on the window seems a bit out of place. the roof patter could use a bit more defining as it looks more like plaid that tiling.