• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

House(WithBalcony)

Here's a house you can use as a building, a doodad, or anything that uses this kind...

Edit
Did something on the UV Wrap... Edited it...

Keywords:
house, two story house, building, destructible building, destructible house
Contents

House(WithBalcony) (Model)

Reviews
01:39, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: Why is the front door so tall and the 2nd-floor-door so short? why does it just pop up out of the ground? why does it turn to paper origami and fold over when i dies? why are the textures so blurry and stretched...

M

01:39, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: Why is the front door so tall and the 2nd-floor-door so short? why does it just pop up out of the ground? why does it turn to paper origami and fold over when i dies? why are the textures so blurry and stretched looking? this model needs work.

UPDATE: well the proportions look a lot better now. the wall texture on the sides of the house are rather blurred/stretched. And the death and birth animations are pretty ham-handed though. It would have been nice to see some effort in that. but the model itself might be useful as a doodad. its just not... GREAT.

Lol I love how the door reaches the second window...
That is not a door, its a huge window to enable light to enter inside...

you still have to fix the placement of the windows. and the over stretchyness of the door? on the left side. or is that a window?
A window actually...

The balcony seems to be made with ashy wood, while the rest of the house uses bright brown wood. Might wanna change some textures. Also the shingles on the section of roof on the left side are much smaller; you may want to change the UV wrap so that they are the same size as the shingles on the rest of the roof.
This certainly looks better than previously, but it still needs more work. For now, 3/5.

Eubz, you might want to read my comment above, and make those simple changes which I suggested. They should only take a few minutes, but if you want, just ask me and I'll do it for you. This is a very good model with the potential to be extremely useful, however those few flaws really need to be fixed.

Last edited: