• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

House

Now I started with new pack "Arabian tiered buildings" so you can use it in your historical maps or Crusaders maps. Here is first model - Arabian house. If you find some bugs or problems - tell me and i fix it.

Changelog:

1.01 - Added teamcolored carpet on roofs in Upgrade second and third anims.
1.02 - fixed some little bugs.

Keywords:
Arabian house
Contents

House (Model)

Reviews
11:19, 8th May 2016 The_Silent: Looks great as always Mike. You might consider finding a larger texture for the sites of the structure to add more detail. Approved.

M

11:19, 8th May 2016
The_Silent: Looks great as always Mike. You might consider finding a larger texture for the sites of the structure to add more detail. Approved.

Level 8
Sorry I am uneducated about this: What is that tower-like thing in their house? Some place for praying?

Could be. It could also be a place to raise pigeons. There are bigger versions of those in the Egyptian countryside to keep pigeons. Pigeon Towers.

Level 1
Does anyone know how to implement these upgrade? I used to experiment to put this model to replace great hall-stronghold-fortress, but it can only be upgraded 2 times (therefore i got stuck in the 3rd stage of the model; the tower-less one). And how to make other types of building act like primary structures? which can be upgraded but only the model changes, nothing else. I can't find any tutorials regarding this. Im new to this forum and warcraft editor

Level 21
Does anyone know how to implement these upgrade? I used to experiment to put this model to replace great hall-stronghold-fortress, but it can only be upgraded 2 times (therefore i got stuck in the 3rd stage of the model; the tower-less one). And how to make other types of building act like primary structures? which can be upgraded but only the model changes, nothing else. I can't find any tutorials regarding this. Im new to this forum and warcraft editor

You need to change the data field 'Art - Required Animation Names: upgrade, third' like the Human Arcane Tower.
Take your time and look around the object editor.
Perhaps also play the campaigns or/and custom campaigns/maps to get a deeper understanding.