• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horseman Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I'm looking for a horseman with a bow... you could use the knight model, remove its weapons, and give him a bow...

I have been looking on this website under the modelsection for quite some time. I didn't find any such model. However, if I overlooked it, just post the link to the model here then... Thanks

Level 21
Thanks, that's what I needed...

I do have 2 other questions:

* is there a male archer on this website? atm I'm using the footman archer, but strangely its bow disappears all the time, even when shooting...

* How can I make footman mount & dismount horses? I thought using the hypogryph ability would work, but when I copy paste the 'mount hypogryph' ability (so not the dismount or pick up archer ability), I can't change any of the 'data' values anymore...
Since I'm going to need different people to be able to mount a horse, I HAVE to copy that ability, and cannot just edit the fields of the original ability...

Any help pleasE?

Level 25
I think you're trying to use the old RoC mounting ability

I wouldn't touch that one at all and instead just focus on the pick up and dismount, because the "mount hippogryph" is completely invalidated thanks to TFT's allowability of dismounting the Hippogryphs

Level 2
Mecheon said:
MeTa_BeE said:
Got Milk? :lol:

Why, in all that exists, did you decide to post this RANDOM, USELESS WASTE OF BANDWIDTH?

Seriously, try THINKING before posting

Anywho, there's a female archer on the site as well, on a horse

Well i'm sorry... Did'nt exactly know "bandwith" was so precious to you.. :eek:

Level 21
nope... I have TFT, but whenever I copy the new (TFT only) mount ability, those 2 values dissappear in the editor... Even after editing them in the original version

(oh and mecheon, just ignore these milk-guys... Helps more than your sarcastic comments (however, they do make me laugh :p) )

Edit: I can dismount them perfectly, but can't mount them...

Level 25
MeTa_BeE said:
Mecheon said:
MeTa_BeE said:
Got Milk? :lol:

Why, in all that exists, did you decide to post this RANDOM, USELESS WASTE OF BANDWIDTH?

Seriously, try THINKING before posting

Anywho, there's a female archer on the site as well, on a horse

Well i'm sorry... Did'nt exactly know "bandwith" was so precious to you.. :eek:

You don't know anything about the Internet, do you kid?

Anywho, that's odd. I've made custom mount abilities time and time again and they've always worked

Status
Not open for further replies.