• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conquest, a horseman of Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yan

Yan

Level 6
Hi, I write this message to ask if someone can make a model for personify Conquest, one of the four horsemen of Apocalypse.
He must :

• Be mounted on a horse
  • Look like human and dark (maybe undead)
  • Frighten people
  • Attack with a bow
A screen to help you :
Horseman%20apocalypse.jpg

ps: You can make the model of the horseman in the screen if you want but don't forget to replace the weapon

Award : + 4 REP to anybody make or find a model which answer to my request.

Thx for reading

Yan

Yan

Yan

Level 6
It can seem stupid but i don't use a Nazgul he don't have a range weapon
+ REP
EDIT: If you don't receive +REP it because it say "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chilla_killa again." I will give it when i will resolve this problem

Last edited:
Level 15
+ REP
EDIT: If you don't receive +REP it because it say "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chilla_killa again." I will give it when i will resolve this problem

In order to give +rep to the same person you have to give it to other too.If you give about 10 rep to other people you will be able to rep the same person again.
Anyway here is a bow that would look cool with your rider:fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/lethalbow-121167/?prev=search=bow&d=list&r=20

Reactions: Yan

Yan

Yan

Level 6
chilla_killa said:
The problem is, you can't contact him. But I think it's such a simple edit that it doesn't matter if we don't ask him. Of course you have to give him credits.

ok, i will give him credits and he could contact me if something wrong anyway

reason 3 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan
+ REP

In order to give +rep to the same person you have to give it to other too.If you give about 10 rep to other people you will be able to rep the same person again.
Anyway here is a bow that would look cool with your rider:fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/m...Dlist%26r%3D20

thx for explanation and the bow :)

Yan

Yan

Level 6
ok, thx for these informations.
I will try to contact him

Edit : He give me the permission to edit the Nazgul Rider if i use the model only in a map and don't upload it anywhere else
Click here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.