• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horse with a cart that have a gold or wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I' need a horse that have a cart attach to it and it has a stand and walk gold or wood animation. Gonna use it as a delivery resource in my map, I know this is difficult to do so no rush on this thou just wanna know if someone's interested in making my request tnx.

Level 13
Pack horse dude,to make it more easy just put gold or wood already on the cart of the horse no need for the stand,walk gold or wood animation. Just make two units with gold and wood on the other cart,its up to you guys which way you wanna do it.

Level 13
Tnx if your interested in doing this and pls don't rush.

Added to this can someone pls make an archer and a spearman that still has a shield using the swordsman textures and armors. I need them on my map,pls if can give the spearman a good spear and has defend animation too tnx.

Last edited:
Level 14
I wonder if you could make an attachment point for the cart and then use different stand-alone models for gold, wood, rocks, etc.

Could be pretty useful

Level 13
Wow you actually did it, tnx dude. It may not be perfectly but I'm thankfull you did my request and I know your still gonna update this no rush thou,+4rep for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.