• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horned Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I felt that it was ages ago since my last upload, so i decided to add a weapon to the hive's arsenal.

-------Update-------
Added team-glowed version (Portrait; SwordTM.mdx)

Credits:
Sonnneash

Keywords:
alliance, human, horned, meal, shiny, sword
Contents

Horned Sword (Model)

Horned Sword (Model)

Reviews
20:53, 17th Nov 2013 Deolrin: You should change some textures and wrap to make it look a bit more like your icon. Right now it's a bit too simple and boring.

M

20:53, 17th Nov 2013
Deolrin: You should change some textures and wrap to make it look a bit more like your icon. Right now it's a bit too simple and boring.

it is supposed to fit om a custom model I was planning to finish but didn't get to even start it, anyhow eel free to scale it and edit it the way you like as long as you give me credit/
EDIT: wow I didn't relies it was this big,, I'll re-scale it asap.

Haha, yeah, it's big enough that if a 32x32 map could walk around, it would carry this as its weapon.