• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHornedSword

Credits:
Stonneash
feel free to edit, give credit though
208383-albums5750-picture76217.jpg

Keywords:
horned, metal, shiny, bone, boned, blade, sword, alliance
Contents

BTNHornedSword (Icon)

Reviews
04:49, 12th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Looks great and warcraft! When compressed to a smaller image the shading translates like Samwises work which allows it to blend into wc3 great :) However as the user below stated, the blades top part is abit off, but I...

M

04:49, 12th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Looks great and warcraft! When compressed to a smaller image the shading translates like Samwises work which allows it to blend into wc3 great :)

However as the user below stated, the blades top part is abit off, but I don't think that matters too much, just can be noticed if looked at hard enough and may be a bother. If you update it I plan on giving you a highly recommended :)

Roland

R

Roland

Looks like a spear, But I really like the Shading and the uniqueness of this masterpiece.