• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hopefully Not A Stupid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay. I saw the little post that said ask your stupid questions here, so don't think I didn't. I have been unable to find this, so forgive me if it is in a obvious place, however: I got a few skins I would like to implement, however, I do not want to replace a creature's skin (such as a naga myrmidon) with the new one, I want to have 2 seperate creatures, one looking as a myrmidon, the other as the new skin. Is there a way to do so?

Level 2
Ignorant question, yes, stupid question maybe. Either way, the fact that you bothered writing to insult the question, however, refrained from putting in any type of usefull input, make me have to say one thing: jackass.

Being useless is a sign of stupidity. :wink:

Level 2
I do not mean to flame, I simply have little patience for stupid people. I was unaware of the topic, as stated before, and thank you for the advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.