• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hooked Peasant

This is the first model I submitted online. Hope you don't think it sucks. Took forever to figure out to do everything, cause im a noob at this stuff. To import all you have to do is delete "war3mapImported\" on the .mdx path.

Make it a doodad and adjust the model size to what you want it to be. Use Pageup/PageDown to adjust the height it hangs from.
---------------Updates---------------
Made the chain 3D and fixed the chain link problem. Made chain longer, blood at back of head, Hook curve up slightly.

Plz give credit!!

Keywords:
Blood, Gore, Brutal, Hooked Peasant, Hooked, Hook, ouch
Contents

Hooked Peasant (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame and is a nice execution. Excellent for scary map types.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Works ingame and is a nice execution. Excellent for scary map types.

Level 2
hhmmm i think i saw thing like this in Alien vs Predator

im creating a AvP map and still working on it
well this should be good in the predator base...
Can Someone tell me where the Xenomorph Queen model is?

btw nice model
il give it a 5/5 >:)

Level 1
This is the scariest model i ever seen :eek: but it can be very good in slaughter house or even a haunted house :thumbs_up:

Level 19
This is great and all, but when Importing, i seem to have trouble getting it to work.
I've tried
-Bloodyman.blp
-Textures\Bloodyman.blp

None work. Anyone know why this happens?
Besides, good job on the model.

Import the skins to the following paths:
war3mapImported\Bloodyman.blp

obviously you didn't read that :p

ONTOPIC:
this model is awesome gj!! 5/5 :thumbs_up: