• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Essential Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Hive's Essential Tools v1.4.1

This thread is dedicated to awesome/fun/nice tools every hivemember must have. I will update this thread when I make more. You may also post your own tools. Currently I only have 5 tools.
Here is a list of current tools (download links at the bottom of this post)

• Binary Clock <-- Shows the clock in binary numbers.
  • Hexadecimal Clock <-- Shows the clock in hexadecimal numbers.
  • LOL Clock <-- A copy of the clock in New York (couldn't find a proper name).
  • Doom Clock <-- A clock which tells you how long it is until 21.12.2012 11:11 GMT+1
  • Countdown Clock <-- A clock which allows you to enter a certain date and it will tell you how long it is until that day.
  • Stopwatch <-- A stopwatch. Does not have millisecond precision. Blame Java.
  • Cryptor <-- The only one here which can be considered useful. It's a program which allows you to encrypt/decrypt strings. Easy to use and a lot of options.

v1.0
•Uploaded Binary Clock and Hexadecimal Clock

v1.1
•Added Cryptor

v1.2
•Added LOL Clock

v1.3
•Added Doom Clock

v1.4
•Added Countdown Clock
•Added Stopwatch

v1.4.1
•Improved GUI on Cryptor
•Improved GUI slightly on Stopwatch

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Awesome clocks.rar
    9.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Doom Clock.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Countdown Clock.rar
    4.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Cryptor.rar
    11.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Stopwatch.rar
    19 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 22
How are these even remotly must have? I mean no one in their right minds uses binary clocks or hex clocks on a day to day basis.
Exactly, no one here are in their right minds. Meaning they fit perfectly here :D

Edit:

anyway here is mine: http://www.nakka.com/soft/clcl/index_eng.html

It basically lets your clipboard hold however many things you want instead of just one (clipboard = the thing that stuff is sent to when you copy/cut)
I get the feeling you didn't make that :D

Level 22
Update! :D
I added my awesome encryption tool "Cryptor". It allows you to encrypt/decrypt strings with either substitutional encoding or MD5 encoding. NOTE: It cannot decrypt strings encoded with MD5.

Level 22
Update :D
Added the "LOL Clock" which is based on a real clock in New York (can't remember the name). It can be found in "Awesome clocks.rar" (download links at the top).

Level 22
Lulz. I have added the "Doom Clock" which counts the years, days, hours, minutes and seconds until 21.12.2012 (or 12.21.2012 if you like) 11:11 GMT which is supposed to be the day when our world ends :D

Level 22
The mayans predicted that our world would end 21 of December 2012 at 11:11 GMT.
I don't think so though :D

Edit: Update! Added Countdown clock which allows you to choose a date (year, day, hour, minute and second) and it will tell you how long it is until that time. Also added the Stopwatch which is nowhere near what I wanted it to be, but it's at least working. It's a stopwatch as you probably understood which counts hours, minutes, seconds and tenths of a second (java sucks for accuracy...). The GUI sucks too, but I might fix that later.

Edit: Small update. Improved GUI on Cryptor and slightly improved GUI on Stopwatch.

Last edited:
Level 22
Mhm, No, mayan's didnt talk about anything like "World's end".
Theyr calendar just ends.

How da fuck is that worlds end ?!
2012 is just bullshit, but yes NOW we get to the clocks. and.... Some other tools.
SO GET DOING THEM!
I watched on Discovery Channel where they talked to a descendant of the Mayans and she said that we were in the 6th cycle or something and that cycle would end like every other cycle has ended, with a catastrophic disaster.

I don't think so though, but the Mayans actually believed that our world would end.

Status
Not open for further replies.