• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Hammer

Reactions: deepstrasz
The Hammer of the Hive, the most powerful weapon ever created. Wielded by the all-powerful Ralle, this weapon brings order where chaos reigns. All who are struck by this hammer leave this world completely.

Please do not edit or redistribute without proper permission, or you TOO shall be struck by this hammer's wrath! Thank you. =3

Update: Changed the texture and centered it.

Credit: Misha for VASTLY improving the model, making it look pure EPIC! =D (my opinion)

Keywords:
Ralle, Hammer, Hive, awesome, bee, comb, honey, honeycomb, doom, chaos, order, peace, site, master, ruler, tauren, chieftain, member, varsaigen, Misha
Contents

Hive Hammer (Model)

Reviews
19:25, 27th Oct 2008 Pyritie: Shading shading shading. Also you need to center it to the origin. 31st Oct 2008 Pyritie: Nuuu, center the HANDLE to the origin. That's where it gets attached to something. Also your texture is still off. See this...
Level 5
Looks kinda cool, but i thing the "H" in the middle could look better
But still cool :grin:

Level 15
Cute! 4/5!

This inspires me but "mr. limited model-editting" got me on the balls.:cry: It hurtz:cry: I'll try making a insect hero just for the kicks, it wont ressemble the PWnWIN drider models coz thats Imba PWNzord model-making that I cant do, but I'll make the bee-hero anyway... eventually.

Remember that bee character in Darkstalkers? cant recall coz her name's not Morrigan. Bleh, anyway, someone might like to make a bee-girl hero other than me w/c will stop me dead on my tracks but thats ok and c00lness. That would-bee hero will bee c00lness wielding the Hive Hammer and I'll DL both mwabzzbzbzbzzz! (<<that's how bees laugh, this site is maintained by a BEE and i talked to her.. I'm a drone so we did... somthing) I cant really explain why i like this enuff to write a schlong and crappy comment but well, I'll w8 for the super-finished version and DL it.:infl_thumbs_up:

edit: +rep

Last edited:
Level 23
... I wouldn't know. But I wouldn't call myself an admirer XD I just got the inspiration to improve a certain game XD Septimus' game that includes killing as many Haosis as possible or defeating ralle. XD I thought I'd make it harder for experienced players to win, by giving Ralle a Hammer. XD That's all. :p (strange... I coulda sworn the story of how I got the inspiration had been put into the description...)

Level 8
The Hammer of the Hive, the most powerful weapon ever created. Wielded by the all-powerful Ralle, this weapon brings order where chaos reigns. All who are struck by this hammer leave this world completely.
what about the ban hammer:huh::huh::huh::huh:
Behold... The most powerfull weapon ever to have been wielded... The Banhammer. An instant blow with this piece of compressed dragon scales will throw your opponent into a void of unwantedness from wich he will never return as he was before.