• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anvil Hammer

A hammer made of Anvil!

Use the model as an attachment
Use the portrait as the item version

Please give credits if used :)

Keywords:
Hammer, Anvil, Axe, Weapon, Attachment, RPG, bisnar13
Contents

Anvil Hammer (Model)

Anvil Hammer (Model)

Reviews
23:43, 3rd Nov 2012 -Grendel: now THAT is creative. I approve.

M

23:43, 3rd Nov 2012
-Grendel: now THAT is creative. I approve.

It looks pretty weird for there to be bronze metal on the handle with the dark anvil; it's too bad that you simply used the beastmaster's axe handle again, and put an anvil on the end.

Also, this would be a maul, not a hammer, due to the sharp side pointing downward.

Anyway, if you added a desaturated geoset animation or material layer to make the metal on the handle look like iron or steel, this would do better to match the anvil. Or you could even consider making your own handle.

Still -- it's a creative idea, and this could definitely be a deadly weapon.

I Herd you liek hammers

So I put an anvil on your hammer so you can forge hammers while you forge hammers with your anvil on your hammer as you hammer on your anvil.

3/5. Still, I'd like to see you make an attachment that is more than just rips; I want to see what you come up with when you actually make something, or at least change mesh and wrap new textures to things to make them look like something you made. Ripping and combining rips won't bring out your unique style.

Bro, how are you going to even use that hammer? Do you even lift?

Anvils aren't completely immobile. I've lifted anvils in real life (Yes, people still have anvils, it's just not a common household item). An anvil the size of the one he placed on the end of the hammer would be about 100-150 pounds, which is pretty easy to lift. But swinging that on the end of a hammer is a completely different story. Still, though, there are some people on the planet that are strong enough to swing a hammer that heavy. I'm definitely not one of them, though. I could lift it, but I'd never be able to actually swing it.

Still, though, you only asked if I could lift it, not if I could swing it. So yes, I can lift it.

Level 4
Anvils aren't completely immobile. I've lifted anvils in real life (Yes, people still have anvils, it's just not a common household item). An anvil the size of the one he placed on the end of the hammer would be about 100-150 pounds, which is pretty easy to lift. But swinging that on the end of a hammer is a completely different story. Still, though, there are some people on the planet that are strong enough to swing a hammer that heavy. I'm definitely not one of them, though. I could lift it, but I'd never be able to actually swing it.

Still, though, you only asked if I could lift it, not if I could swing it. So yes, I can lift it.

I was just giving you a meme-ish response to your xzibit meme post.