• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hiring Spell GUI Coders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am hiring Spell GUI Coders so i can work on the terrain of my new project and i can start the work on some main system..

Already Finished at Hero Selection on the screen

214829-albums6620-picture72333.png

If you want to know about my project click this link..
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/war-skill-accuracy-revive-awesomeness-238105/

This project is not just Newbie projects, this is some kind of advance arena.. so i need good GUI coders..

I am currently working on the AI SYSTEM for the game so if someone will work on the spells i can finish the system fast.

You just need to

Show some of your spells: (click to me some link to your spells so i can test if your a good coder)

Tell me the number of hours it takes you to finish the spells: (so i can determine what spells i will give to you from easy - hard)

Why do you want to join? (just curious)

Level 20
But when I learn JASS and I'm experimenting it in other ways It got fun and awesomeness because it makes your spell MUI in easy ways. I know all the basics of JASS but I don't know the Structs :(((.

Status
Not open for further replies.