• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HippophoenixV2.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is an alternative skin for the Hippogryph model,to make it more like some kind of phoenix or chaos flyng monster.I hope someone will find it usefull.I dont have much experience by the way, so I hope that constructive cricism will help me.As everybody I would like if you give me credits if you want use this skin in a map.Hope you will enjoy it.
Thank you for your comments and your suggestions.

Updated:
-Fixed details
-Less blurry

Keywords:
Hippogryph, hippophoenix, phoenix, flyng, creep, monster, crow, bird, wing, fire, chaos
Contents

HippoPhoenix (Texture)

Reviews
06:20, 31st Aug 2011 shiiK: I've looked at this a few times now, and I believe it lacks some depth. Try working more on the shading.

M

06:20, 31st Aug 2011
shiiK: I've looked at this a few times now, and I believe it lacks some depth. Try working more on the shading.

Level 17
That is blazing hot.
Nice detail on it :3

I'm no art guy but i'll give it 4/5 because I think it looks nice.