• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highway Light / Street Light

Needed some better, larger, modern highway lamps for some terraining.

Comes in two shapes. A normal streetlight, and a t-shaped one (Two lamps facing opposite directions).

Keywords: lamp, light, streetlight, streetlamp, modern, highway, road, lighting, fallout, zombies, survival
Previews
Contents

Highway Light (Model)

HighwayLight - Two Lamps (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Works great for 'modern' themed maps and city spaces. You even made a custom texture for it! Good and simple model. Some more variations would be nice.
I have to be honest, not quite sure what "Track 18 at frame 9700 has exactly the same value as tracks 17 and 19" means, but I've fixed the other issues now.
It means it is something you can and should remove to make the model less in size. Please do if you can, if not send me a PM so I can help you.

this looks better than the others uploaded years ago

I have to be honest, not quite sure what "Track 18 at frame 9700 has exactly the same value as tracks 17 and 19" means, but I've fixed the other issues now.
it means there is no change inbetween the two tracks, so it is unnecessary to repeat the instruction