• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hight of Doodads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
i tried but nothing happens

Edit:
Found it! thanks :D
and a second small question... when i want to select the style of my objects (the model) they all are shown very dark how can i change that?

Level 10
You can do this with doodads if I'm interpreting what u want correctly. It's an option in the atts of the doodad in object editor

EDIT - it's called "maximum pitch angle (degrees)", approx. -3.5 should make it upside down

182112-albums2721-picture29138.bmp

Last edited:
Level 3
For the height of the doodads, they don't alter.

When I go to doodads and press Summer Tree Wall,
I press PageUp and nothing happens.

Level 3
Sorry for reviving it.

The tree is placed, terrain editor is on, and I am in the doodad palette. I've clicked the tree and I have pressed PageUp.

Nothing happens.

Level 10
To make it taller you just double click on it or click on it and hit return and edit it's z-axis.

The reason the page up/page down thing isn't working for you is b/c your using a summer tree wall. You can't edit the height of trees as they only scale when all values are increased. Just double click it or hit return and edit its x-axis and it will automatically apply it to all axis.

Sorry for reviving it.

The original poster revived it not you

Status
Not open for further replies.