• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highlord Tirion Fordring

Tirion Fordring: Put your faith in the Light, and all is possible!
enjoy... the size is a little bit large still look for the solution...

refrence
1149px-Redemption_TCG_2.jpg
/SPOILER]

Tirion_the_Ashbringer.jpg

update
cape cripping fixed
dress fixed
face detail updated
Contents

The Wrath of The Lich King - Tirion Fordring (Model)

The Wrath of The Lich King - Tirion Fordring (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very nice model edit and good use of in-game textures. Works in-game and perform very well. Approved.
Level 6
The model is awesome, but the legs are weird. The front view are pants, the back one is a tunic, not the cloak, the legs. Please fix that, i think u had the idea to create a tunic over the trousers, but since the tunic in the back of the legs is sticked to the trousers and moves with the legs, it looks really weird. Pants or tunic for both views or unwrap the tunic from the back of the trousers.

Level 3
Agreed with Elba the tunic is the right fit seeing as its what Tirion wore but definitely a great model! Would be a great update for my current Ret one :) !

Level 20
Love the model, though I am not sure how I feel about the burning shoulder pads.
Thought that was Fordragon who was like that.!
This model is clearly inspired by Tirion's look in the Fall of the Lich King/Icecrown raid patch. The shoulders are on fire on that set.

The paladin set itself is a 'plate dress' like Judgement, but with a more of a battle skirt interpretation like Uther's Judgement armor in HotS. The back part of the skirt remaining stuck to the legs doesn't look too good that you couldn't tell it was even there from most angles.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
This model is clearly inspired by Tirion's look in the Fall of the Lich King/Icecrown raid patch. The shoulders are on fire on that set.

The paladin set itself is a 'plate dress' like Judgement, but with a more of a battle skirt interpretation like Uther's Judgement armor in HotS. The back part of the skirt remaining stuck to the legs doesn't look too good and as is it would look better removed entirely or reworked as its own train.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
As a non-WoW player I had no idea.

Level 34

The paladin set itself is a 'plate dress' like Judgement, but with a more of a battle skirt interpretation like Uther's Judgement armor in HotS. The back part of the skirt remaining stuck to the legs doesn't look too good that you couldn't tell it was even there from most angles.
thx for speak out my words... ;)

Level 6
Please remove the skirt on the back of the legs, or at least unwrap it from the pants, looks really weird. Pants in the front view and tunic in the back one:

upload_2019-3-8_16-3-46.jpeg