• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HighElfDemonHunter

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
100% freehand is all i can say, the face is ugly, i know....

Keywords:
evil, illidan, demon, hunter, yellow, demonhunter
Contents

HighElfDemonHunter (Texture)

Reviews
16:11, 17th Jul 2008 Dan van Ohllus: [Rejected] - Lacks contrast (especially the bright yellow body) - Horrible face (also lacks shading) - Blurry weapon. - Crappy lines on the recolored pants. Since the user is VERY inactive, I'll disapprove...

M

16:11, 17th Jul 2008
Dan van Ohllus:
[Rejected]
- Lacks contrast (especially the bright yellow body)
- Horrible face (also lacks shading)
- Blurry weapon.
- Crappy lines on the recolored pants.

Since the user is VERY inactive, I'll disapprove this skin until he has the time to update it.

Level 8
yikes, bright yellow. yellow is not one of my favorite colours but there is no way i would ever dream of puting yellow on demon hunter let alone the bodie, theres no sence in it. the face is freehanded and the bodie is practicaly just a recolour, overall its either his first skin or he is really really bad at skining. stick to deleteing peoples work elf thats what your good at.